End of Summer; End of All End of Summer; End of All

Honestly not funny, the writing needs extreme work. I saw your post in the forums, and while it is unfair to rate this without reviewing it, I think the score of 3 stars is plenty fair. I understand you spent a couple of months working on this, but it just wasn't impressive.

artistunknown responds:

Well, it's impressive if you compare it to my older works. It might not be impressive if compared to something by the more experienced animators. I was never really trying to be funny with this, but I found some humor in it so I labeled it as comedy. I honestly don't care about score, it just seems like nowadays, people don't watch anything unless it has a decent score, and all an artist wants is for people to see their stuff. Thanks for the feedback, even if I don't fully agree with it, it is helpful and shows that I still need to improve, and Improve I will.

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

It kinda sucks to know that we'd have a straight 5 stars from everyone if not for the guys who comment "this belongs in the audio portal" with 0 stars and no real fair reasoning behind that. I don't understand why they don't take time out of their day to comment on the submissions that REALLY broke the rules, but whatever. That's just my opinion.

[C] Empty Promises [C] Empty Promises

Where did you go

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek

I mean, I don't even wanna vote because Teqneek is probably gonna claim I'm bias, which is fair enough. I'd give it to Eye-Cue though for what its worth.

CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay

no explanation? butsaay's verse is explanation enough, suddle got stomped.